In this position, you will be in charge of Comp &Ben programs.
Also, you will:
– Handle regulatory compliance
– Communicate about the different C&B programs and processes, partnering when relevant with the Group Communication team.
The key topics covered by the department will be:
– Compensation & benefits, including strategy, annual salary review process, short- and long-term incentives, job grading model and and monitoring, compensation & benefits benchmarking, international plans (insurance pooling, strategy…)
– Retention policy for each generation
– Senior management compensation
– Social dialogue
– MBA or Master Degree in Law and/or Psychology
– Minimum five (05) years of experience in a senior-level
– HR position, within the construction industry.